(A) Who we are:
We are Rail Partners Limited, a membership organisation for freight and passenger train companies, that provides advocacy, policy solutions and operator services to our industry members. If you need it, our company number is 13894712 and our registered office is 200 Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4HD. Rail Partners Limited is the controller of your personal information, and is responsible for your personal information. All references in this policy to "Rail Partners Limited", "our", "us" or "we" refer to Rail Partners Limited. All references in this policy to "our website", refer to the website owned by Rail Partners Limited at www.railpartners.co.uk
(B) Our values and what this policy is for:
We value your privacy and want to be accountable and fair to you as well as transparent with you in the way that we collect and use your personal information. We also want you to know your rights in relation to your information which you can find in section 6.
(C) Who this policy applies to:
This policy applies to:
1. Visitors to our website section 2.1.
2. Members and stakeholders, and employees of members and stakeholders section 2.2.
3. Prospective members and stakeholders (to whom we send marketing communications) section 2.3.
4. People who contact us with enquiries section 2.4. and
5. Our suppliers, and employees of our suppliers section 2.5.
Depending on our relationship, we will collect and use your information in different ways. Please click on the links above to find out the information that we collect about you and how we use this information.
(D) What this policy contains:
1. How we obtain your personal information
2. Collection of your personal information and how we use it
3. Our legal basis for using your personal information
4. How and why we share your personal information with others
5. How long we store your personal information
6. Your rights
9. Where we may transfer your personal information
10. Risks and how we keep your personal information secure
11. Links to other websites
13. Further questions and how to make a complaint
(E) Your rights to object:
You have various rights in respect of our use of your personal information as set out in section 6. Two of the fundamental rights to be aware of are that:
1. you may ask us to stop using your personal information for direct-marketing purposes. If you exercise this right, we will stop using your personal information for this purpose.
2. you may ask us to consider any valid objections which you have to our use of your personal information where we process your personal information on the basis of our, or another person's, legitimate interest.
You can find out more information in section 6.
(F) What you need to do and your confirmation to us: